Are you interested in sleeping well at night?
This is the article you’ve been looking for.
In this series, I present stocks of high quality companies you should consider buying for the very long term. These companies are industry leaders and disruptive growth stocks who will dominate the markets for years to come.
Here is the criteria I use to select companies worthy of inclusion:
- A visionary founder and/or exceptional management
- A strong franchise and a wide economic moat
- A track record of outperforming the market in times of crisis
- Consistent financial performances
- A well structured and manageable debt burden
- Substantial and reliable cash flows
- Promising growth prospects
- Investments in R&D and acquisitions
- BONUS: A history of reliable dividend payments
SWANs you should add to your portfolio:
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL)
- Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN)
- Coca-Cola (NYSE: KO)
- Costco (Nasdaq: COST)
- Disney (NYSE: DIS)
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT)
- Realty Income Corp (NYSE: O)
- Visa (NYSE: V)
- Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) – article coming soon
- Google (Nasdaq: GOOGL) – article coming soon
Growth stocks you should add to your portfolio:
ETFs you should add to your portfolio:
- S&P 500 Index Fund
- Nasdaq 100 Index Fund
- Ark Funds ETFs:
- 2 Water ETFs:
I will be adding more companies and ETFs to these lists so stay tuned.
DISCLAIMER: This is not financial advice. Do your own research before investing.